Sorry, but the only thing I could lift from Wayne’s site was the cover of his latest book.
Saved By Her Embrace
Next month we’ll continue with author interviews. As always we’d love to also profile the readers We will also began updating you on the state of the conference. That’s probably going better than the state of the country at the moment. Please, if you have a moment, keep our leaders in prayer, for the outcome of the decision they make will eventually filter down to us.
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Romance Slam Jam 2016
Recent Slam Jam Posts
- Save the Date RSJ 2016 April 12, 2015
- Congratulations 2015 Emma Award Winners April 12, 2015
- RSJ 20 Year Anniversary T-Shirts and Booklets March 5, 2015
- Romance Slam Jam News March March 1, 2015
- Host Check In March 1, 2015
- Romance Slam Jam News – February 2015 February 1, 2015
- Host Check In February 1, 2015
- RSJ 2015 Keynote Luncheon Featuring Speaker Gwendolyn Osborne January 26, 2015
- Passing of a Black Romance Pioneer January 17, 2015
- Romance Slam Jam News – January January 3, 2015
- Host Check In January 3, 2015
- RSJ Family Book Club Book Discussions by Regina Hart January 3, 2015