Congratulations to Iris Bolling. The Heart Television Show based on her best selling series premiered last month on CW Richmond, WUPV Channel 65. If you haven’t seen any of the episodes, please be sure to check them out on youtube.
If you know someone who hasn’t registered for the Romance Slam Jam yet, let them know that regular registration ends on March 31, 2014.
If you’re looking for something to do while in the Big Easy, be sure to check out some of the previous Host Check-In posts for suggestions.
A Tribute to Francis Ray
Don’t forget to send in your favorite Francis Ray memory. Send your pictures, video clips, and anecdotes to romanceslamjam2014 @ hotmail.com (Remove spaces). We need these ASAP.
Special Q&A with Mark Coker
This is your opportunity to pick the brain of one of the foremost authorities of the self-publishing revolution over a casual lunch. On a first come/first serve basis and limited to the first 20 people.
Cost: $20 (cost of lunch) payable through PayPal or by Money Order
An editor from Harlequin’s Kimani Books will be attending the 2014 Romance Slam Jam. If you are interested in pitching to Kimani Romance, please email romanceslamjam2014 @ hotmail.com (remove spaces) with “Editor Appointment Request” in the subject line. Pitch appointments are limited, so please email your request soon.
Be sure to add romanceslamjamworkshops2014 @ gmail.com (remove spaces) to your email address book so messages won’t go to spam. Communication for workshops will be sent from it and some emails may be time sensitive.
P.S. – When packing for your trip to New Orleans, be sure to pack a pair of comfortable shoes.
That’s it for now. Until next time,
Happy Reading and Writing,
1 Comment to Host Check In
Leave a comment
A Romance Slam Jam Reunion
Recent Slam Jam Posts
- RSJ 20 Year Anniversary T-Shirts and Booklets March 5, 2015
- Romance Slam Jam News March March 1, 2015
- Host Check In March 1, 2015
- Romance Slam Jam News – February 2015 February 1, 2015
- Host Check In February 1, 2015
- RSJ 2015 Keynote Luncheon Featuring Speaker Gwendolyn Osborne January 26, 2015
- Passing of a Black Romance Pioneer January 17, 2015
- Romance Slam Jam News – January January 3, 2015
- Host Check In January 3, 2015
- RSJ Family Book Club Book Discussions by Regina Hart January 3, 2015
- Love Changes by Eartha Watts-Hicks January 3, 2015
- Congratulations 2015 Emma Award Finalists! December 27, 2014